West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED) providing Kanyashree K3 Scholarship to the University girls students, who are currently studying in Science, Arts and Commerce stream. Here we tried to listed some questions about Kanyashree K3 Scholarship, which were asked frequently.
1. Does Distance Course or Open University Students apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship?
According to the official notification and eligibility guidelines, students who are currently pursuing their MA/M.Sc/M.Com course from any Open University through Distance Mode, cannot apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship. Only Regular students can apply.
2. What is the Minimum Percentage require for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship?
To apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship for University Students, candidates must have to score minimum 45% marks on her last Graduation (Honours) Exam without any year drop.
3. I didn’t receive Kanyashree K2 Scholarship / I don’t have K2 id, then can I apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship?
At the time of Online Application for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship, Kanyashree K2 id is mandatory. Girls students who received Kanyashree K2 Scholarship after her 18th years, can only apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship. If you don’t have any K2 id, you cannot apply for this scholarship.
4. I am studying M.Tech / Diploma / Medical / MBA courses, can I apply?
Kanyashree K3 Scholarship only available for Post Graduate (PG) Science, Arts & Commerce stream girls students only.
5. I am studying PG course outside West Bengal, can I apply for this scholarship?
No, you cannot apply for Kanyashree K3 Scholarship. Students, who are currently studying PG course from any recognized University in West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
6. I forget my Kanyashree K2 ID Number, how can I get it?
If you forget you Kanyashree K2 ID number, you can retrive it from your school/college, from where you applied for Kanyashree K2 Scholarship.
These are the few most asked questions about West Bengal Kanyashree K3 Scholarship. Post your question below and share it to help others.